Job Title: Real Time Analyst
Reporting Line: Real Time Team Leader
Job Location/Office: Dublin or Malta
The Real Time team are responsible for real time and intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents are in the right place at the right time. You will monitor agent adherence and incoming volumes using Verint i360 WFM and CS applications. You will also report on Intraday business highlights and performance issues, gaps or technical issues that will have an impact on day to day business performance.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Real-time management across multiple queues and multiple channels within the business.
- Using WFM, CRM and other real-time software to monitor agent schedule adherence and contact volumes.
- Take appropriate action to ensure mitigation of all risks to service level achievement.
- Analyse intraday performance and provide recommendations to the team on strengthening these results.
- Coordinating optimal intraday scheduling of meetings, training and other off-phone activity for staff.
- Optimising breaks times and reallocating resources to extract the best possible result against the KPI’s of the business.
- Approving holiday requests in line with business volumes.
- Provide standard reporting to the team throughout the day or week using Avaya, Verint or Excel.
Education, Competencies & Experience
- Familiarity with WFM methodology and experience working in a real-time role a distinct advantage
- Robust mathematical, analytical and organisation skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years experience working in call centre environment
CLOSING DATE: COB Tuesday 26th February