Reporting into the International Online Media Manager, the Online Media Executive will have responsibility for online media campaign delivery, management, and optimisation.
This will include playing a critical role in;
i) activating online media activity,
ii) executing and optimising campaigns, and
iii) improving key performance measures for both brands in multiple regions.
This role will have the opportunity to effect change from the start. The Online Media team’s core objective is delivering acquisition, reach, frequency and relevant messages. The role offers the opportunity for an ambitious person to work in a fast-moving environment with a world class Marketing team.
What You’ll be Doing…
- Media & Agency Management: Evaluate and negotiate for media placement opportunities that fulfil both brand’s stated volume and profit targets for new customer acquisition; manage logistics of deployment schedules and agency partner for acquisition/retention media campaigns.
- Campaign Analysis: Responsible for managing and optimizing the online media budget to ensure we are delivering positive return on investment and making spend decisions based on performance.
- Achieving marketing performance goals for new user acquisition/retention and revenue generation.
- Taking a hands-on approach to driving success, with ownership and heavy involvement in delivering day-to-day online media operations across multiple regions.
- Work with key partners and the selected agency to identify and maximise campaign performance.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence: Monitor the marketplace, competitive landscape, industry trends, and third-party data sources to constantly identify new marketing opportunities and / or potential threats.
- You will be passionate about researching new developments within digital and assist in formulating testing plans, focusing and prioritizing on scalable opportunities.
- Manage end to end testing processes including requirements gathering/documentation, seamless test design and accurate result measurement.
What We’re Looking for…
- Must have experience of working in a campaign management capacity in Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing with a focus on Online
- Track record of analysing online issues and opportunities as well as providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems, social media platforms, RTB and their applications.
- Enthusiastically committed to establishing oneself as top talent in the field of Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing as well as pursuing development of own knowledge base and skill set through constant learning.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible working options…
1/ Working from home
2/ Flexible hours