Being a FTSE and ISEQ listed public company can be challenging. That’s why our Finance team holds itself at the cutting edge of all the major functional disciplines, never standing still and continually innovating. Our teams are actively engaged in a diverse range of activities which include; Financial Reporting, Group Accounting, Management Accounting, FP&A, Treasury, Transaction Processing, Financial Systems & Projects, as well as Commercial Finance & Business Partnering.
Imagine how being part of such a diverse yet agile team could provide you with unique opportunities to build out your skill set, and to do so all within the same organisation!
Our largest teams are located in Dublin then London, with distinct Finance teams supporting our main businesses and operating units located across three continents in the US, Europe, and Australia. This creates the opportunity to move geographically within the Group or to get involved in cross-location and international assignments.
Underpinned by state-of-the-art technology, for which we were the architects, engineers and implementation team, we continually drive operational improvements and efficiencies in everything we deliver – if you enjoy setting new standards in Finance then you’ve come to the right place.
Join us, and become part of a highly experienced and highly driven Finance community, with big ambition and bigger influence, operating at pace within a growing, innovative and dynamic Global Betting Group.
This role will be focused on supporting Oracle eBusiness financial modules and other third party applications that interface with Oracle. The role involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Functional Specification design for projects, process improvements and ad hoc requirements for Oracle eBusiness suite in the core financials modules.
- Offer technical support to internal users, investigating issues, creating resolutions and working with the technical teams to provide fixes.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and perform functional testing.
- Analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Recommend system improvements in order to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Finance Team.
- Gather requirements, analyse, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
- Understand and modify Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options etc.).
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Occasional support of other non-Oracle applications
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- Oracle functional support and analysis experience, with technical knowledge of Oracle Financials to be able to work closely and advise technical teams and specialists.
- Strong understanding of Oracle application financial modules, including: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CM), iExpenses, iProcurement
- Knowledge of Tax implementation and integration with oracle ebtax
- Knowledge of configuring and setting up Oracle Financial modules
- Knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Production of implementation documents.
- Understanding of how third-party applications interface with Oracle, ability to design two-way sharing of data between Oracle and non-Oracle applications
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (SQL, Forms, Reports etc).
Minimum 5 years relevant experience working in an Oracle support role(s)
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 20% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options:
1. Occasional working from home
2. Flexible working hours