Role location : Dublin or London
- Represents the customer by interfacing with and engaging the customer and ensuring business outcomes are at the core of everything we do.
- Development of a product vision that meets the needs of our stakeholders.
- Communication of the product vision and roadmap to all stakeholders and ensuring alignment to the overall organisational priorities.
- Working with project managers, delivery managers and scrum teams to determine the business value of proposed products and features.
- Working with other product owners in the group to identify project dependencies early in order to inform the sequence of work.
- Creates and maintains the Product Backlog.
- Prioritises and sequences the Backlog according to business value or ROI
- Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
- Contributes to the success of each sprint.
- Communicates the vision and goals at the beginning of every release and Sprint
- Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Inspects the product progress at the end of every Sprint and has complete authority to accept or reject work done.
- Communicates status externally.
- Participate in preparation and presentation of product demos as necessary.
- Prepare product launches/releases and ensure operational health of product as part of release planning.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Act as a product expert through making use of market research, user studies etc to inform the product backlog.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Agile methods
- Core Infrastructure Domain expertise
- Requirements elicitation
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Customer obsessed!
…What Will I Get in Return?
- Travel opportunities – Working on exciting projects with distributed teams there will be ample opportunities to visit some our other European offices and development partners.
- Career Progression – We’re serious about developing our people. 6 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within the team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, boot camp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs among others
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection