Reporting to the HR Systems Manager, you will take a lead on all aspects of HR data quality and support the European HRIS (Sage People), that serves over 6000 employees in 6 countries. You will also provide support on our other HR systems (Adest e-filing, Docusign and others).
Your main responsibilities within this role will include:
- Carrying out HR systems administration activities such as configuration, maintenance, testing, data checks and managing user access
- Working with users to troubleshoot issues, and provide 1st Line Support for systems queries.
- Training system users – you will provide both 1-2-1 support and help develop and maintain training materials and user guides up to date
- Be the primary point of contact for HR data quality
- Running and developing reports as required by the key stakeholders on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- You will become a support link between the HR Systems Team & the HR Business / Support Partners
- Ensuring confidentiality of data and HR systems security is maintained at all times will also be a crucial part of your role
- Recommend process improvements, and provide creative solutions to continually improve the employee experience and promote effective use of HR systems and applications
- Support on system/process related development projects as required
- You will also be expected to provide support to the wider HR team on other projects and with administration
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Excel User – Ability to use Vlookup and Pivot Table functionality essential
- Strong analytical mind and skills
- Systems, process and solutions focused
- Experience of documenting business processes using tools such as MS Visio
- Well-developed general IT skills – Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience and ability in maintaining strict confidentiality of data and information
- Good presentation skills, and ability to effectively conduct virtual presentations and training sessions
- Good communication skills – can communicate effectively and build effective relationships.
- Strong attention to detail
- A starter/finisher with enthusiasm and driven attitude
- Ability to present data in a simple and clear format
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience using a HRIS, ideally at super user level – Experience of Sage People or Salesforce platforms would be a significant advantage
- Previous experience of working within an HR department.
- Customer service experience
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options:
1. Occasional working from home
2. Flexible working hours