Reporting to the HR Systems Manager, you will take a lead on all aspects of HR data quality and support the European HRIS (Sage People), that serves over 6000 employees in 6 countries. You will also provide support on our other HR systems (Adest e-filing, Docusign and others).
Your main responsibilities within this role will include:
- Carrying out HR systems administration activities such as configuration, maintenance, testing, data checks and managing user access
- Working with users to troubleshoot issues, and provide 1st Line Support for systems queries.
- Training system users – you will provide both 1-2-1 support and help develop and maintain training materials and user guides up to date
- Be the primary point of contact for HR data quality
- Running and developing reports as required by the key stakeholders on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- You will become a support link between the HR Systems Team & the HR Business / Support Partners
- Ensuring confidentiality of data and HR systems security is maintained at all times will also be a crucial part of your role
- Recommend process improvements, and provide creative solutions to continually improve the employee experience and promote effective use of HR systems and applications
- Support on system/process related development projects as required
- You will also be expected to provide support to the wider HR team on other projects and with administration
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Excel User – Ability to use Vlookup and Pivot Table functionality essential
- Strong analytical mind and skills
- Systems, process and solutions focused
- Experience of documenting business processes using tools such as MS Visio
- Well-developed general IT skills – Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience and ability in maintaining strict confidentiality of data and information
- Good presentation skills, and ability to effectively conduct virtual presentations and training sessions
- Good communication skills – can communicate effectively and build effective relationships.
- Strong attention to detail
- A starter/finisher with enthusiasm and driven attitude
- Ability to present data in a simple and clear format
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience using a HRIS, ideally at super user level – Experience of Sage People or Salesforce platforms would be a significant advantage
- Previous experience of working within an HR department.
- Customer service experience