Reporting to the Casino Manager, you will be responsible for optimising day-to-day Live Casino operations and delivering strategic growth opportunities on a cross-brand basis. Working with both the Paddy Power and Betfair Gaming teams, you’ll execute initiatives that have a tangible impact on the commercial performance of the Live Casino business, both from a tactical perspective and in terms of year-on-year revenue growth.
The role requires a highly motivated individual with a strong all-round skillset to quickly understand what our customers want, then operationalise a high-quality Live Casino experience built around their needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continuous optimisation of Paddy Power Betfair’s proprietary Blackjack and Roulette games to maximise Gross Gaming Revenue per table
- Weekly reporting on a per brand basis, to include core commercial performance in addition to agreed Live Casino game metrics
- Personalising the Live Casino customer experience by building our VIP Host strategy. Maintain weekly dialogue with Host team and monitor ongoing performance to ensure standard operating procedures and bonusing policies are actioned effectively
- Benchmarking performance against UK&IE Live Casino competitor set, working with external product suppliers to ensure provision of required data points
- Ensure the advantages of Paddy Power Betfair’s dedicated Live Studio are fully leveraged. Educate our VIP customers to understand and benefit from bespoke features such as Private Tables and Host services. Champion future opportunities to solve customer problems such as integrated Sports content, and work with central Brand teams to maintain a visual identity that reflects the strength of our brands in-Studio
- Commission and manage Live Casino consultancy projects with our external product suppliers
- Work with Commercial, Product and Procurement teams to select and integrate third party strategic partners whose Live content will establish an industry leading position for our brands as a Live Casino destination
- Collaborate with Commercial Execs and central marketing teams to deliver go-to-market launch strategy for new Live providers. Operationalise an effective content management strategy to balance content merchandising across different suppliers and game types
- Own and influence our ongoing relationship with external suppliers to ensure roadmap development is optimised around PPB’s feature requirements
- Collaborate with internal Product teams to define incremental Live feature development within our Gaming Product roadmaps
- Identify affiliation opportunities with land-based casino brands and intermediaries, leveraging locally relevant game content to access new customer demographics
- Develop the first Live Casino partnerships with our Emerging Market Partners, leveraging regional roadmap content to address international markets
What We’re Looking For….
- Evangelist for Live as a vertical, ensuring Live Casino grows its share of voice both in customer communications and internal awareness across the business
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills: comfortable operating at pace to a high standard despite requiring the involvement of multiple stakeholders across multiple countries to deliver results. Actively builds a network of effective relationships across Paddy Power Betfair. Can get things done both through formal channels and informal networks
- Comfortable both in detail and in stepping back to consider long term strategy
- Commercial acumen and a will to deliver projects that impact revenue
- Experience in a fast-moving ecommerce environment
- Demonstrable expertise gained in the real money gambling sector
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- Educated to degree level
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Flexible Hours
2/ Working From Home