The Betfair Campaign Executive has the responsibility to assist the Campaigns team in devising, developing and executing high-quality brand and marketing campaigns in the UK & Ireland. A key focus of the Campaigns team is to ensure our UK & Ireland markets generate net revenue to the business through marketing campaigns.
Betfair aims to differentiate itself in the market through marketing & communication of feature benefits pushing brand, product and value to the customer.
In this role, you will be the guardian of Exchange communications. The Exchange is a key focus for the business and ‘marketing the Exchange’ sits within the 6 strategic goals for Betfair. Leading on all Exchange marketing assets you will play a crucial role in creating a BTL campaign which aims to demystify, educate and drive appeal of the Exchange and develop ongoing campaigns to appeal across prospects, actives and lapsed consumers. The role will work closely with the advertising agency, internal stakeholders and central digital marketing channels to execute flawlessly in market.
This is what you’ll be doing….
- Assist in managing our UK marketing campaigns in a way that ensures we are clearly aligned with business goals and commercial priorities.
- Help to deliver campaigns that exceed targets related to prospects, actives and lapsed across the UK
- Help to grow brand awareness in the UK through the execution of campaigns.
- Increase brand KPI’s including Brand awareness and consideration through well-planned marketing campaigns
- Actively help to plan and execute media spend in collaboration with your manager and the Media Manager to ensure campaigns reach our defined audience.
- Collaborate with the wider business to define and develop propositions which can inform our marketing activity.
- Actively take the lead in the campaign briefing process and the feedback of the advertising output across all marketing campaigns.
- Brief and deliver great campaigns and assets which can be activated across multiple marketing channels, including paid and brand social, CRM, content/editorial and PR.
- Ensure that creative is up to standard and take a critically ‘fresh eyes’ approach to existing creative.
- Actively take an interest in post campaign analysis reports in order to generate learnings from previous activity and apply them to future campaigns.
What We’re Looking For….
- Sports Fan: Armchair sport fan driven to stay connected in the world of sport
- Customer engagement/campaign marketing:
- Numerate & Data Savvy: Data-driven by default.
- Organisational strength: Having the ability to manage multiple work streams effectively and efficiently, whilst being able to clearly communicate performance issues, deadlines, timescales and such like is extremely important.
- Ability to take initiative and develop your role: Take on constructive feedback during regular meetings with your manager and consistently take initiative to develop your role and contribute to your team’s success by taking on ‘non-BAU’ projects where needed.
- Ability to drive change: Ability to drive change to continually improve performance and address changing business / market conditions.
- Personal Pace: Role models a rate of performance and delivery in his/her personal style that can keep pace with the PPB environment.
- Flexible: Adaptable to a changing environment and tactics.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Flexible Hours
2/ Working From Home