Job Title: HR Support Partner
Reporting Line: HR Business Partner
Job Location: Dublin
The HR Support Partner with collaborate with colleagues across the Corporate and Technology HR teams to ensure delivery of an efficient, professional, best in class service for employees.
The HR Support Partner is required to develop a deep understanding of the UKI Corporate and Technology functions and will own accountability for ensuring that all assigned operational activities (including managing employee data, contract/documentation generation, processing new starters/leavers, etc.) are delivered efficiently and with the highest level of accuracy.
In addition, the HR Support Partner will serve as a first point of contact to employees for general policy, procedure and HR system queries which will require both a knowledge of PPB HR operations and a proficient stakeholder manager.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountability for the end to end HR administration process for all UKI based Corporate and Technology employees
- Accountability for the accuracy of all employee data and documentation, including new starters, changes to terms for existing employees, payroll instructions and processing leavers
- Accountability for ensuring compliance with all audit requirements relating to HR/people processes
- Generate purchase orders and process invoices to ensure payment of 3rd party suppliers
- Ensure audit requirements are adhered to in HR processes
- Continuously improve HR service delivery by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements
- Becoming an expert on all HR systems; the HR Support Partner is responsible for providing training to other team members as required and partnering with the Systems team to further improve the efficiency and functionality of HR systems on an ongoing basis
- Accountability for generating people reports on an ongoing basis
- Accountability for serving as first point of contact for employees on all policy, procedure and HR system queries
- Accountability for monitoring, managing and resolving all employee queries received into the central HR mailbox, working to assigned SLAs
- Partnering with the Corporate and Technology HR teams to deliver annual people processes including performance review process and annual reward review
- Using people data to deliver key insights and prompt appropriate action by the Corporate and Tech HR teams
- Building strong relationships with colleagues across the Corporate and Technology functions to ensure employee satisfaction and engagement
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience of having worked as a HR Support Partner/HR Operations/HR Administrator in a fast paced, online business
- Experience of problem solving
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Nimble: Is energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapts; is adaptable and flexible
- Effective Communicator: Is effective in all types of communication; adjusts communication style to fit the audience; creates an environment that encourages effective communication and the sharing of diverse perspectives.
- Customer Obsessed: Builds and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders; champions the needs of customers and the importance of exceeding expectations; builds and delivers solutions that exceed customer expectations; prioritises customer satisfaction and builds commitment in others to provide outstanding service
- Wins Together: Gains trust and support of others, generous with time, advice and knowledge; is able to establish and engage networks to get stuff done rather than depend on authority; seeks out opportunities to break down barriers and collaborate and partner across organisational boundaries.
- Resilient: Handles and manages crises effectively; anticipates and shows the way forward during setbacks; builds energy in others to stick with it/ to stay on track / push through.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection