Head of Insights and Analysis
Reports to: Head of Financial Crime / MLRO
Department: Group Risk
About Paddy Power Betfair Group Risk
The role of the Paddy Power Betfair Group Risk function is to support, advise and enable the Group strategic objectives across its Paddy Power and Betfair brands.
About the Head of Insights & Analysis – AML team
We are seeking to appoint a Head of Insights & Analyst – AML who will work in close collaboration with colleagues within Group Compliance to:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Direct management of the newly formed Insights & Analysis team. Responsibility for team development; improving skillset and promoting best practice, together with a proactive culture that supports and anticipates change
2. Project lead on the Salesforce implementation which will transform how the group manages AML risk.
3. Reviewing daily, weekly, monthly transactional monitoring metrics and recommend changes/improvements in both the reporting and process.
4. Measuring ROI/Impacts on changes made, turning the results into management information consumable by senior management
5. Being the senior point of contact between our centralised Business Intelligence department and the Group Compliance Team, leading us towards best insight practises.
6. Assisting in visualising the data and interpreting its messages to translate these into actions
7. Play a leading role in delivering effective controls to mitigate Financial Crime risks along with a team of fellow Financial Crime experts.
8. Support the Senior Compliance Managers in monitoring, managing and proactively engaging with internal and external stakeholders on upstream regulatory and compliance risks.
9. Maintain an awareness of developments regarding investigative technologies and techniques which would support new ways of detecting and exploring activity of interest.
10. Supporting our Betting Integrity team which is responsible for ensuring the integrity of Global Sportsbetting through monitoring and acting upon unusual betting patterns within our markets.
Desirable Personal Attributes & Competencies.