***THE ROLE CAN BE BASED IN EITHER DUBLIN OR LONDON***
PPB CRM Director
Reports to: Managing Director, Marketing
Location: Dublin or London
The primary purpose of the PPB CRM Director and their team is to manage the relationship between the customer and our brands in conjunction with all Marketing-led customer communications across all platforms and regions.
In essence, this role is to ensure that our CRM strategy grows customer value, progresses towards automated data driven communications and meets regulatory framework requirements across all regions.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Define and deliver the CRM strategy to increase customer value and engagement
- Lead the CRM team, composed of 30+ employees and a leadership team of 6 direct reports
- Member of the Marketing Leadership team, with responsibility to align CRM progress with that of our Marketing teams; Digital, Creative and Evaluation – to remove silos and increase shared development
- Manage adherence to GDPR and other regulatory requirements in relevant regions, as well as overseeing the implementation of any forthcoming regulatory changes
- Own, adapt and evolve current CRM initiatives, including:
- Communication strategy across customer lifecycle (both brands, all products, all markets)
- Data driven segmentation, personalisation and automation
- Deployment of new technology
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Develop a strategy that is aligned to our business outcomes and key results, with specific focus on;
- Effective proposition delivery across multiple segments, markets and languages
- Communication channels and platforms
- Creative and content excellence
- Analytics including real-time segmentation and rules-based predictive modelling
- Own the pipeline of strategic and tactical projects
- Future-proofing the CRM strategy through continual proactive evaluation of;
- Rapidly changing technological and regulatory landscape
- Shifting of consumer adoption of digital media
- Ways in which communication is possible and most likely to succeed to a diverse audience
- Customer Obsessed:
- Champions the needs of customers and the importance of exceeding expectations.
- Builds and delivers solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Prioritises customer satisfaction and builds commitment in others to provide outstanding experience.
- Hungry for Results:
- Drives teams across the business to achieve and exceed results with agility, pace and energy through high impact, bold and challenging objectives
- Always takes accountability for results.
- Cuts across silos to make the right decisions that they and others can be proud of.
- Proactively addresses obstacles to organisational performance and motivates others to achieve even in difficult situations;
- Wins Together:
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Has strong reputation with stakeholders for being trusted, fair and for doing what’s right.
- Able to establish and engage networks to get stuff done, rather than depend on authority.
- Seeks opportunities to break down barriers, collaborate and partner across organisational boundaries.
- Proactively shares lessons learned across the organisation.
- Big Thinker:
- Constantly explores and analyses future scenarios to help PPB respond to change in the future.
- Drives self and others to pursue opportunities to create sustainable value for PPB.
- Contributes to the CRM, Marketing and PPB strategy, mapping and aligning efforts to strategic imperatives.
- Effective Communicator:
- Consistently communicates the mission, vision and values to inspire, energise and motivate others throughout PPB.
- Provides clarity on business goals.
- Effective in all types of communication, adjusting style to fit the audience.
- Creates an environment that encourages effective communication and the sharing of diverse perspectives.
- Talent Focused:
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the development of talent at PPB.
- Invests time to coach and mentor others.
- Is a talent magnet for diverse talent, capable of identifying, attracting, selecting and developing top talent including and not shying away from talent that goes beyond their own capabilities.
- Quality Decision Maker:
- Makes quality, long and short-term decisions at pace, considering various inputs.
- Provides tools to empower teams to make decisions.
- Commercially Savvy:
- Makes it their business to be aware of and anticipate emerging external factors and changing market dynamics.
- Has deep understanding of business drivers and the industry to guide decisions and lead others.
- Creates a climate where people are curious, resilient, determined, learn and adapt.
- Handles and manages crises effectively.
- Builds energy in others to stick with it, to stay on track and / or push through.
- Energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapts.
- Advocates active experimentation and encourages others to be agile in their approach.
- Open to new ideas and ways of working.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Flexible Hours
2/ Working from Home