The Insights Analyst will work within the International Commercial team, driving key analysis to help improve the commercial strategy within the International P&L. The International business is a dynamic and growing area, requiring fast and informed analysis leading to good decisions and commercial outcomes.
The role will leverage internal data sources, market data and industry knowledge & expertise, working with internal and external stakeholders to support strategic decision-making.
Analysis to cover, but not limited to: Revenue/Performance, Conversion Funnels, Promotions and spend analysis, Country Specific Trends, Product Usage over time, Product Launch analysis, Acquisition analysis etc
The role is ideally based in London, but applications will be accepted from candidates that wish to be based in Dublin.
What you’ll be doing…
- Production and collation of incisive reports, informing the business of internal and external issues as they relate to the International Business
- Conducting research and analysis into the primary drivers of performance, identifying areas of strength and weakness, making recommendations on drivers of change accordingly
- Strategic planning around key customer facing proposition decisions
- Research and analysis on ongoing changes to the customer facing proposition, and recommendations for future work
- Support self-serve data analysis tools, e.g. Tableau, used by all International stakeholders
- Drive the expansion of the body of knowledge within the International Business and across the Group
- Ad hoc analysis as requested
- Work with the team and stakeholders to formulate ideas and prioritise the backlog for long term projects which can inform and drive strategic decisions
What we’re looking for…
- Degree educated within a highly numerical/analytical field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, etc.)
- Commercial experience in a customer-focused analytical, statistical or quantitative role;
- Ability to apply aptitude and analytical rigor to perform structured analysis of data and synthesis into useful formats and bring actionable commercial insights;
- Pro-active problem solver with flexibility to work across an open, fast moving entrepreneurial company
- Strong ability in Microsoft Excel is a key requirement
- Knowledge of R (or equivalent), Excel VBA, SQL and manipulation of large datasets a distinct advantage.
- Occasional travel between Dublin and London required.