The Paddy Power Sports Commercial Team is responsible for the overall revenue for the online Paddy Power Sports business. We are tasked with defining and ensuring consistent delivery of a customer led proposition that will help drive us to achieve our vision of being, the UK&I’s most popular betting and gaming brand.
What You’ll be Doing…
- Working with product and marketing teams to deliver commercial outcomes on our “Adjacent product” proposition (includes Daily Fantasy Sports and existing Free to Play products),
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement a strategy which focuses on cost efficiency whilst maintaining revenue from our higher value customers
- Work closely with Retail Team to drive forward Omnichannel initiatives
- Business improvement: manage business improvement projects which touch a wide variety of areas across the company, including senior stakeholder input; these will arise on an ad hoc basis
- Communicate business improvement plans to senior management, tracking these plans and ensuring that they are amended where necessary
What We’re Looking for…
- Experience in commercial project management, with demonstrable examples of leading on wide, ranging cross-functional projects
- Skilled at assimilating numerous sources of information to make or change decisions
- Ability to prioritise and focus on what really matters and to communicate these decisions in a timely manner
- Strong personal presence and presentation; ability to feel comfortable when surrounded by senior stakeholders and speak with confidence
- Third Level Degree.
What You’ll Get in Return…
- 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
Uncapped Holiday Allowance
- Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options…
1/ Flexible Hours
2/ Working from Home