Operational Excellence is tasked with enabling and driving the realisation of objectives shared by Customer Operations through innovation, direction and expertise in Process and Project. Operational Excellence is also responsible for the management of relationships outside of Customer Operations to ensure effective delivery of development projects.
Responsible for the delivery of key, large, prioritised projects, programmes and processes as defined by the Customer Operations business teams to achieve continuous improvement, make efficiencies and introduce new functionality.
This is what you’ll be doing….
- Document business objectives to clearly define scope and benefits for projects
- Document and analyse business process flows so that robust To Be processes can be defined and implemented
- Drive value add activities in process improvement and project delivery, ensuring that the added value is calculated accurately and reported accordingly
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders, including senior leaders within the business, to ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities and to ensure tasks are completed as required
- Manage the relationships with development teams on behalf of the business in order to ensure consistency of approach and clarity of delivery
- Manage and co-ordinate business owned tasks to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing to ensure the end to end To Be process is fully tested before going live
- Creation of actionable project plans / roadmaps for project area of focus.
- Co-ordinate Go Live with the respective development, IT and business teams to ensure projects go live seamlessly
- Process Design
- Project Management
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Document writing
- Communicating and Influencing
What We’re Looking For….
- 1+ years in a Business Analyst or project delivery role essential
- Relevant degree qualification desirable
- Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project Management or Lean Six Sigma qualification desirable
- eCommerce industry knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Visio would be a distinct advantage
- There will be a requirement to travel as part of this role.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Flexible Hours
2/ Working From Home
Our values are important to us. In fact they shape and guide everything we do – from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent. There are five key values that we live by:
Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change.
Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.