PART TIME ROLE (20 Hours per week – Weekend and Evening work will be required).
The Paddy Power team is responsible for the overall UK & Ireland revenue for PaddyPower.com, managing the Paddy Power business and ensuring that the Paddy Power proposition is delivered consistently. The team works closely with multiple stakeholders and teams around the business to ensure delivery of these objectives.
Paddy Power’s Responsive team is set up to enable the delivery of real time personalised sports communications to customers as the action happens, to drive activity, customer excitement and engagement with all the key sporting events and breaking news.
Working across the Planning, Customer Journeys, CRM and Social teams, the Responsive Executive will be responsible for the planning and execution of our ‘real time’ customer experience. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the planning, scheduling and execution of Paddy Power’s responsive proposition across various marketing channels such as mobile messaging, email, in app, social retargeting and onsite content. Working closely with the trading team you’ll be responsible for pushing responsive markets, offers and specials as they happen.
We want our customers to be wowed through positive experiences of the brand throughout our product and impressed by the speed they can find topical, relevant and engaging content.
What you’ll be doing…
- Co-ordinate the process for all teams to effectively execute against the planning process
- Own creative briefing process and final output for responsive action imagery required
- Report against KPI’s and refine execution based on what is/isn’t working effectively
- Execute messaging (primarily push but also mail, SMS and web message) in reaction to breaking news/live sports events
- Ensure brand tone of voice is apparent throughout all messaging
- Working with the award-winning Paddy Power social team to ensure key messages are delivered consistently
- Operate paid media activity on the key ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc). Working within a budgeting framework to react and adjust campaigns in real time
- Work closely with all teams to ensure that the breaking news and associated proposition is delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Leverage studio and design tools to create visual messaging suitable for Onsite platforms to deliver a reactive proposition within our products.
What we’re looking for…
- Strong understanding of the sporting calendar and gambling industry desirable
- Exceptional project and time management – Highly organised and focused, ability to deal with multiple tasks, teams or problems at the same time
- Excellent at working under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst staying calm, thinking clearly and executing to a high standard with meticulous attention to detail
- Innovative and creative – ability to embrace change and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong communication skills and experience with working as part of a team to achieve goals and deadlines
- Good understanding of digital marketing skills and techniques
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection