The Paddy Power Commercial team is responsible for the overall revenue for the Sports and Gaming products across PaddyPower.com. The team is tasked with ensuring that performance trends are understood, learnings are leveraged and that the propositions of both brands are delivered consistently. The team works closely with multiple stakeholders and teams around the business to ensure delivery of these objectives.
Reporting into the Performance and Analytics team within Paddy Power Commercial team, the Gaming Performance Analyst will be tasked with tracking and interpreting commercial performance, analysing and identifying new opportunities and efficiencies for the Paddy Power Gaming business. They will become the subject matter expert in Gaming products and will leverage their expertise to develop compelling propositions that drive sustainable revenue growth.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to influence our strategy to drive performance of the PP Gaming business. They will own stakeholder relationships and will have exposure to senior management across the organisation.
What you’ll be doing…
- Analysing and identifying new opportunities and efficiencies to drive value for the PP Gaming business
- Using data analysis to understand why customers do what they do and why those activities impact on business performance – Influence commercial, marketing and trading teams to deliver on value propositions
- Understand and contextualise the performance of the PP Gaming business, developing actionable insights.
- Succinctly describe the performance and quickly identify concerns, communicating these to senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define analytical requirements, prioritise work, manage expectations and deliver results in a timely and informative way
What we’re looking for…
- Must have a successful track record of making things happen in each of the following areas:
- Working closely with stakeholders to identify issues and solutions
- Providing an excellent service to business users;
- Creating a proven, significant uplift in business performance
- A successful track record as an analyst in a high volume, data-rich, complex business, including understanding of data and analytical technical infrastructure is desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Naturally inquisitive mind-set: wants to understand behaviour, look for patterns, find great things
- Relevant 3rd level degree in a business or analytical discipline
- 1+ years’ experience of delivering great results in a commercial or analytical role
- Strong analytical background; high numerical aptitude is required
- High intellectual capability and a passion for finding solutions to complex problems
- Have a track record of producing or interpreting insights that influence senior decision makers and other stake holders
- Experience in quickly reacting to business under-performance, working with multiple stakeholders to collate an appropriate response
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Flexible Hours
2/ Working From Home