Reporting into the Insight Manager, this role will be responsible for delivering world-class insight to the PPB business through a combination of continuous tracking and ad hoc projects. Working closely with other members of the Insight team and other research teams around the business, it will be important to combine data from a variety of different sources to provide a comprehensive view of the customer. Acting as the “voice of the punter”, this individual will provide data based recommendations to help teams to optimise the proposition and products.
What you’ll be doing…
- Act as the “voice of the punter” to enable the business to make informed decisions based on deep customer insight.
- Ensure the customer is top of mind for the business and stakeholders have a solid understanding of the customer by continuously delivering insight in a disruptive and engaging way.
- Champion customer insight around the business, driving awareness of what the team does, output created and insight-led initiatives
- Lead, with support from the Insight Manager, the delivery of our mobile study to inform the product team about our product relative to competition, helping to drive recommendations and enhancements for the product roadmap.
- Utilise existing data sources or where appropriate, commission 3rd party agencies to help design and deliver primary research to aid the development and refinement of the PPB proposition across Europe.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand, refine and answer their key business questions.
- Work with other Insight / Research / analytic functions across the business to extract additional relevant data to overlay with customer survey data to enrich the insights delivered.
What we’re looking for…
- Excellent analytical skills
- Commercially aware
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to distil large amounts of data into actionable recommendations
- Strong empathy and passion for the customer
- Excellent project management skills
- Grounding in research design
- Ideally has some experience of data analysis software packages such as SPSS
- Comfortable in adapting existing approaches and developing new methodologies in areas where there may be limited existing data.
- Experience of extraction and manipulation of data from dimensional data warehouse through SQL is an advantage
- Highly numerical / analytical graduate ideally with a 2.1 from a top university
- At least 1 year of insight experience either client side or in a research agency (or equivalent).
- A desire for a role which you can grow into, with the opportunity to take on bigger, more strategic projects over time.
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, demanding environment.
- Regular travel between Dublin and London required, as well as potentially to international markets.
- Relevant foreign language skills would be a bonus.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Flexible Hours
2/ Working From Home