Internal Communications Manager
Location: Dublin or London
This is a great opportunity for an experienced communicator looking to take the next step in their career. The Communications team at PPB plays a key role in communicating our strategy and helping colleagues understand the role that they play in helping deliver it. We’re looking for someone who’s great at managing communications projects and really enjoys rolling their sleeves up to get the job done. It goes without saying that you’ll have great writing skills, strong attention to detail and experience of managing events.
Reporting to the Head of Communications (part of the HR team), you’ll play a key role in executing our internal communications plan and managing engagement activities across our European business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating content and delivering our communications across a variety of channels
- Help devise campaigns to communicate the PPB strategy
- Support the Head of Communications in the development of the Internal Communications plan
- Project management, including planning and executing events that increase engagement with leaders and colleagues, such as roadshows, town halls and leadership briefings
- Business partnering with the HR team to plan, manage and execute all communications campaigns
- Co-ordinate and prepare weekly updates for the business
- Liaise with stakeholders from across the business, including senior leadership
- Continually improving our communications based on feedback from employees, internal communication measurement and industry best practice
- Develop, manage and execute the Responsible Gambling communications plan
- Manage Workplace by Facebook for all European offices
- Owning the People & Culture section of our Annual Report and showcasing the great work that we do
- CSR: development and execution of the Mental Health communications campaign
- Managing the Ministry of Fun – responsibility for the employee social events committee and related comms
Skills you’ll need for this role:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Experience of planning and delivering communications events, such as town halls and leadership briefings
- Knowledge of key communication channels and content development, including intranet, film and digital
- Strong sense of how to add business value as a communications professional
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively
- Energy, commitment and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- An eye for detail, with excellent proofreading skills
- 3+ years’ experience working for an in-house internal communications team
What will I get in return?
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives: juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking…wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can! We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance. Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Standard Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection