***6 month FTC***
Reporting into the Insight Manager, this role will be responsible for delivering world-class insight to the PPB business through a combination of continuous tracking and ad hoc projects. Working closely with other members of the Insight team and other research teams around the business, it will be important to combine data from a variety of different sources to provide a comprehensive view of the customer. Acting as the “voice of the punter”, this individual will provide data based recommendations to help teams to optimise the proposition and products.
What you’ll be doing…
- Act as the “voice of the punter” to enable the business to make informed decisions based on deep customer insight.
- Ensure the customer is top of mind for the business and stakeholders have a solid understanding of the customer by continuously delivering insight in a disruptive and engaging way.
- Champion customer insight around the business, driving awareness of what the team does, output created and insight-led initiatives
- Utilise existing data sources or where appropriate, commission 3rd party agencies to help design and deliver primary research to aid the development and refinement of the PPB proposition across Europe.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand, refine and answer their key business questions.
- Work with other Insight / Research / analytic functions across the business to extract additional relevant data to overlay with customer survey data to enrich the insights delivered.
What we’re looking for…
- Excellent analytical skills
- Commercially aware
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to distil large amounts of data into actionable recommendations
- Strong empathy and passion for the customer
- Excellent project management skills
- Grounding in research design
- Ideally has some experience of data analysis software packages such as SPSS
- Experience of extraction and manipulation of data from dimensional data warehouse through SQL is an advantage
- Highly numerical / analytical graduate ideally with a 2.1 from a top university
- A desire for a role which you can grow into, with the opportunity to take on bigger, more strategic projects over time.
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, demanding environment.
- Regular travel between Dublin and London required, as well as potentially to international markets.
- Relevant foreign language skills would be a bonus.