Reporting to the Treasury Compliance Manager, the Senior Treasury Analyst will play a key role in managing existing & emerging treasury risks in a rapidly evolving business environment.
What You’ll be Doing…
- Overseeing the operational maintenance of the Group’s online banking systems and Treasury Management System (TMS).
- Producing monthly MI including Group interest expense analysis & operational KPIs.
- Actively managing and maintaining all banking mandates for the Group in accordance with internal policies, ensuring that risks are minimised and controls are maximised.
- Centralising and streamlining ‘Know-Your-Client’ (KYC) documentation requirements for the Group’s lenders.
- Foreign exchange risk management: coordinating Group foreign exchange requirements for both corporate and client funds.
- Interest rate risk management: supporting the establishment of processes to mitigate interest rate risk as the Group’s debt profile evolves.
- Establishing strong working relationships with the Internal Audit, AML, Fraud and Security teams to ensure that risk is effectively communicated and mitigated.
- New business support: providing banking assistance to the business as the Group expands (organically & inorganically) into new territories.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve and add value to existing processes.
- Assisting with treasury projects and activities to support the Group’s activities.
What We’re Looking For…
- Excellence in academic studies, having achieved a minimum 2.1 Hons primary or post-graduate degree.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a plc/multinational environment.
- High energy and drive, and flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and changing environment and the resilience to challenge / be challenged.
- Team player and excellent communicator, dealing effectively with financial and non-financial people, focused on building and maintaining working relationships across the business.
- Retail, e-commerce and/or betting and gaming industry experience would be advantageous.