The Marketing Executive will work under the direction of the Marketing Managers to support the delivery of communications, implementation and monitoring of campaigns across multi-media platforms, to help meet digital and print revenue targets across the business.
What you’ll be doing..
- Support the Marketing team in implementation and monitoring of acquisition and CRM promotional campaigns
- Work with the Content and Marketing teams to help implement clear social media and communications strategies, showcasing editorial content, promotions and affiliate partner opportunities, particularly via mobile
- Monitor analytics data to help evaluate Marketing activities
- Assist the Marketing team in customer analysis projects, examining data to help drive targeting and segmentation strategies
- Conduct research projects to enhance our understanding of market conditions and customer behaviours to assist our business development planning
What we’re looking for…
- A good working knowledge of horse racing
- Excellent social media skills across a range of channels, including creating content using scheduling tools, with some exposure to creating and managing PPC campaigns
- Knowledge of Paddy Power products
- Excellent English written and numeracy skills
- Good organisation and time management
- PC literacy, including MS Office, Excel and e-mail
- Audio Visual marketing experience, including creating and editing video
- Affiliate marketing experience, including account management and delivery
- Experience of Photoshop software or similar
- Use of an online email service provider delivery and analysis platform
- Experience of using transactional and lifestyle data for marketing purposes
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection