This role would suit an experienced analyst with an appetite to learn new technologies. The candidate will need at a minimum excellent SQL and numeracy skills and a proven ability to approach problems analytically. Communication, commercial awareness, and other soft skills are important as the role will require engagement with non-technical audiences.
Picking up new skills is central to succeeding in the role and the candidate will be naturally inquisitive mind-set: wants to understand behaviour, look for patterns, and find impactful opportunities. You will be required to understand new data largely by yourself and provide critical analysis of the data.
The candidate will need to be flexible in juggling multiple projects, while communicating clearly. This will also require you to interact successfully with multiple stakeholders, ensuring to gather requirements accurately and understand the business problem being solved.
What we’re looking for…
- Strong SQL (e.g. MSSQL / Oracle / Redshift / SparkSQL)
- Data visualisation software (e.g. Tableau / Qlikview / SSRS)
- Software packages used for statistical analysis (e.g. R / Python / SPSS)
- Understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing
- Stakeholder management; managing expectations and delivering to those expectations
- Communication; able to clearly highlight issues with other teams, writing concise and clear documentation
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
There’s more but we won’t go on…