Reporting to the Live Casino Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of our Live Casino product on a cross-brand basis. Working with both the Paddy Power and Betfair Gaming teams, you’ll be the go-to point of contact between internal commercial stakeholders and our third-party Live Casino supplier, Eurolive. Liaising with both stakeholder groups, you’ll be tasked with delivering a best-in-class experience for Live Casino customers, with a major focus on the exclusive tables of our exclusive Paddy Power Betfair (PPB) Dedicated Studio.
The role requires a highly motivated individual with a strong all-round skillset to quickly understand what our customers want, then operationalise a high quality Live Casino experience built around their needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continuous optimisation of Paddy Power Betfair’s proprietary Blackjack and Roulette games to maximise Gross Gaming Revenue per table
- Weekly reporting on a per brand basis, to include core commercial performance in addition to agreed Live Casino game metrics at individual table level
- Contributing to weekly team meetings by presenting learnings, performance reporting and operational updates specific to Live Casino
- Building on our relationship with Eurolive by regularly travelling to our Studio in Riga, both to maintain ongoing communication with the Dealers and Hosts on our Studio floor, and as part of quarterly Live Casino strategic reviews
- Using third party back-end tools (eg. Playtech IMS, Live Admin, Microstrategy, etc) to configure stake limits, betting times and other game elements on our Live table games
- Building out our VIP Live Host service by defining and optimising the processes and day-to-day tasks of our Dedicated Studio Hosts. To include development of our Live Chat proposition and Private Table service for VIP customers
- Working with PPB marketing stakeholders to execute against in-Studio hardware requirements in support of promotions
- Working with our Brand teams to achieve a consistent, on-brand look and feel within our Dedicated Studio, including table designs, décor, dealer uniforms, dealer tone of voice, etc
- Owner of all day-to-day operational communications with third-party Eurolive team, including Shift Managers, Team Leads, and Hosts
- Manage and optimise Dealer performance through our recurring Incentive Scheme and monthly performance reporting
- Assist in resolution of customer game play escalations and responsible gambling queries as needed.
- Working with internal and third-party product development teams to deliver new features, games and functionalities that enhance our customers’ Live Casino experience
- Own the merchandising of our Live Casino games content, both on site and in our mobile apps. Ensure we are continuously optimising layout to surface the right games to the right customers
What we’re looking for…
- Resilience: Resilient and confident under pressure, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Customer obsessed: Quickly gains an understanding of what motivates Sports bettors and Casino players, executing customer-centric initiatives that deliver against their needs
- Quality obsessed: gets it right first time
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills: comfortable operating at pace to a high standard despite requiring the involvement of multiple stakeholders across multiple countries to deliver results. Actively builds a network of effective relationships across Paddy Power Betfair. Can get things done both through formal channels and informal networks
- Fast learner: Learns quickly when facing new situations. Experiments to find solutions. Takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and extracts lessons learned from failures or mistakes
- Comfortable both in detail and in stepping back to consider long term strategy
- Commercial acumen and a will to deliver projects that impact revenue
- Capable of operating effectively in a fast-moving ecommerce environment
- Genuine interest in the real money gambling sector
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Educated to degree level
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Flexible Hours
2/ Working From Home