The Analytics Manager will lead the CRM and Product focused decisioning part of the Data Science and Decisioning team.
You will manage a team of three analysts who combine commercial acumen, analytical ability, knowledge of the data and systems thinking to achieve the Decisioning team’s goal – to ensure commercial decisions flow through to optimal customer decisions, at scale. As manager, you will support team members personal and technical development, identifying and facilitating upskilling by leveraging the wider DS&D team and analyst community.
You will ensure that the team concentrates on where there is the most value to be added and that the standards of work from the team are kept consistently high. You will need to ensure that the team’s workload is monitored and delivers against agreed prioritisation, and have a view on what that prioritisation should be.
The ability to think broader and align projects across the team will be key to delivering systems that achieve the desired outcomes. You’ll be comfortable working alongside the Data Science team members and work closely with the DS&D engagement manager to identify the best combination of Analytical and Model-driven approaches to deliver the most impact to customers without over-engineering unproven solutions.
You will be a highly technical & experienced contributor yourself, driven by curiosity to innovate and solve technical and analytics problems and focused on delivering systems which achieve positive impacts for the customer.
What you’ll be doing..
- Managing your teams project roadmap and delivering against it
- Managing and developing a team of high potential analysts
- Producing high-quality actionable analytics and tools
- Working with stakeholders from around the business to create reporting, tools and systems that allow them to make better customer decisions in the marketplace or within journey
- Designing, delivering and owning the approach that your team takes in solving for optimal commercial outcomes
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelors/Masters in a numerate discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing high performing analytical team preferred
- Hands on experience as an analyst working in a fast-paced environment with large data sets (3+ years)
- A track record of using analytics to unlock business value a massive advantage
- Interest in online/offline sports betting and gaming a plus
- Strong SQL skills essential
- Experience using R preferred
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection