The Italy Partnerships Manager will be responsible for managing the Partnership program specific to Italy. The primary responsibility is to meet the agreed commercial and campaign demands of the Betfair brand and be at the forefront of our marketing push in this region. Reporting to the Senior Global Partnerships Manager, the role will have full responsibility and be accountable for improving the efficiency of our offering in this region, with a key element making the Affiliate program more digitally focused and ensuring we are delivering effective campaigns for the Betfair brand.
What you’ll be doing..
- Develop and manage affiliate revenue and customer forecasts and goals, contribute to budgets for both The Exchange, Betfair Sportsbook and Gaming products for their designated region. Sourcing new partnerships where available but also looking to explore new less traditional approaches to customer acquisition.
- Manage and drive profitable customer acquisition through affiliate partnerships, define strategy for all affiliate marketing types – SEO, Paid, Social, Display and Networks
- Stakeholder management to ensure the relationship with key stakeholders is managed effectively
- Managing their region effectively to ensure that all key elements are being covered. This relates to ad-serving, performance reporting, communications, new business development and compliance checks across the Affiliate portfolio.
- Responsible for delivering acquisition and revenue targets, planning appropriate strategies to ensure that we are optimising shared partners and are delivering exposure/coverage effectively and efficiently
- Work with other members of the partnership team to define an agreed plan of how we reward partners for specific promotional activity. This should focus on methods to maximise ROI.
- Increase the digital focus of the team, test how we can increase the effectiveness of our digital assets. Utilise our digital tools such as Flash Talking, Streamye and Netrefer
- Monitor the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities
What we’re looking for…
- Must have experience of working in a campaign management capacity in Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing with a focus on Online
- Track record of managing Sports and Gaming affiliates within the Gambling Sector.
- Advanced knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems and Affiliate software
- Enthusiastically committed to establishing oneself as top talent in the field of Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing as well as pursuing development of own knowledge base and skill set through constant learning.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
- In-depth knowledge of how gambling affiliates operate and the typical reward types offered.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
- Highly analytical, focussed and results-driven
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
- Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
- Must always be approachable and in all situations
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Must have a flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Very comfortable negotiating with and entertaining external partners
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing