As part of the Global Technology Strategy team you will be analysing key external trends (landscape, market, environment and competitor) to play a critical part in supporting the development of Flutter Technology’s long-term strategy.
Leaning on your previous experience you will provide high quality research and present well-thought-out recommendations.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to be a core member of a small team working on high impact strategic initiatives across Flutter Technology.
What You’ll Be Working On…
- Lead ongoing research of key trends (landscape, market, environment and competitor) to help shape Flutter Technology’s long-term strategy.
- Design strategies and implement plans to collect, manipulate and interpret data from a range of sources
- Identify and analyse trends to translate the data into synthesized, actionable facts and insights relevant for Flutter Technology
- Share these insights and results in an easily digestible manner in both written and presentation format
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the Group
What We’re Looking For…
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably working in a global organization or consultancy
- Experience of data analysis, having a good knowledge of relevant tools and methodologies, to collect, manipulate and interpret data from a range of sources.
- Experience of packaging and presenting ideas in a variety of formats for different audiences
- Demonstrated ability to be objective, analytical and impartial with the ability to work to tight timelines
- Have a good understanding of the gambling sector
- Be plugged in to what is happening across Technology and Commercial in different industries
- Be culturally aware and able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Display integrity, low-ego and tenacity to get to outcomes
- Commercially Savvy: Makes it their business to be aware and anticipate emerging external factors and changing market dynamics; constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help the Group respond to change and shape the future; has deep understanding of business drivers and the industry to guide decisions and lead others
- Well Organized: Is able to manage workload and plan ahead to ensure strategic priorities are achieved, expectations are managed and long-term trust in the function is grown
- Excellent Communicator: Ensures that materials and communications are clear, predictable, prepared to a high standard and consistent with verbal communications
- Big Thinker: Constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help the Group respond to change and shape the future; drives self and others to pursue opportunities that will create sustainable value for the Group; contributes to the flutter Group strategies, mapping and aligning efforts to strategic imperatives
- Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, resilient, determined, learn and adapt; handles and manages crises effectively; anticipates and shows the way forward during setbacks; builds energy in others to stick with it/ to stay on track / push through.
- Quality Decision Maker: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions at pace considering various inputs and through collaborating effectively; provides tools to empower teams to make decisions; regularly practices and encourages cross-functional problem solving and decision making
- Nimble: Is energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapts; advocates active experimentation and encourages others to be agile in their approach; is adaptable and flexible when developing others encouraging them to learn quickly when faced with new situations and be open to new ideas and ways of working; proactively shares lessons learned across the organisation.
- Wins Together: Gains trust and support of others, generous with time, advice and knowledge; is able to establish and engage networks to get stuff done rather than depend on authority; seeks out opportunities to break down barriers and collaborate and partner across organisational boundaries.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & drinks Fridays
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection