This role can be located at any of the Flutter Group locations Globally. Closing date for applications 12th of July.
As part of a small Global Technology Strategy team you will lead the overall coordination of strategic research and change programmes for Flutter Technology.
This will include the management of multiple, interdependent projects and workstreams and active engagement of groups of global stakeholders both internally and externally.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager with a track record of delivering research and transformational change programmes.
What You’ll Be Working On…
- Own, plan and execute a number of global strategic research and change initiatives for Flutter Technology
- Provide line management to a small team of research analysts
- Design and execute best in class communication strategies for a global audience
- Lead teams across locations and functions to deliver tangible, impactful change across the Group
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the Group
- Work with teams across locations to ensure change is effectively embedded
What We’re Looking For…
- 7+ years programme management experience preferably in large scale change programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Superb organizational skills
- Be plugged in to what is happening across Technology and Commercial in different industries
- Having an understanding of the gambling sector would be an advantage
- Be culturally aware and able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Display integrity, low-ego and tenacity to get to outcomes
- Well Organized: Is able to manage workload and plan ahead to ensure strategic priorities are achieved, expectations are managed and long-term trust in the function is grown
- Excellent Communicator: Ensures that materials and communications are clear, predictable, prepared to a high standard and consistent with verbal communications
- Big Thinker: Constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help the Group respond to change and shape the future; drives self and others to pursue opportunities that will create sustainable value for the Group; contributes to the flutter Group strategies, mapping and aligning efforts to strategic imperatives
- Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, resilient, determined, learn and adapt; handles and manages crises effectively; anticipates and shows the way forward during setbacks; builds energy in others to stick with it/ to stay on track / push through.
- Quality Decision Maker: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions at pace considering various inputs and through collaborating effectively; provides tools to empower teams to make decisions; regularly practices and encourages cross-functional problem solving and decision making
- Nimble: Is energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapts; advocates active experimentation and encourages others to be agile in their approach; is adaptable and flexible when developing others encouraging them to learn quickly when faced with new situations and be open to new ideas and ways of working; proactively shares lessons learned across the organisation.
- Wins Together: Gains trust and support of others, generous with time, advice and knowledge; is able to establish and engage networks to get stuff done rather than depend on authority; seeks out opportunities to break down barriers and collaborate and partner across organisational boundaries.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & drinks Fridays
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection