Reporting to the Commercial Manager of Betfair Bingo, the Bingo Commercial Executive will be responsible for the ideation, planning, co-ordination and analysis of all campaign & promotional activity across Betfair Bingo. You will be fully accountable for the effective Marketing of customer segments. Working with the Commercial Manager, you will have responsibility for delivering the full promotional lifecycle and promotional calendar, from conception through to the delivery to a customer. Creative thinking on how to drive revenue and customer growth will be required, along with an ability to translate ideas into action.
What You’ll be Doing…
- Analyse and fully segment the customer cohorts in order to deliver effective promotions and customer communications, with support of the Performance team.
- Working with the Commercial Manager and wider team, deliver best in class marketing campaigns, through efficient and value-adding investment of a large marketing budget; covering all opportunities within the sporting calendar and the product roadmap.
- You will be expected to break down processes to enable campaigns to go out quickly, whilst retaining a high level of quality.
- Ensure there is rigor around efficiencies of this spend and that you provide significant ROI.
- Develop, plan and implement promotions and retention campaigns in order to reduce churn and increase average revenue per user.
- Ensure that promotions are consistent, timely, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business.
- Effectively identify and manage any risks within areas of responsibility, taking overall ownership for a promotion from concept to execution.
- Continually analyse promo/campaign performance including take up rates and ROI for optimization purposes.
- Responsible for the planning and targeting of customer communications, with the support of the CRM team.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to ensure that you have all the product and tools available to effectively market to your customer segment.
- Clearly define responsibilities with the Gaming Product & Operations team to ensure the efficient delivery of customer communications.
- Regularly liaise with other commercial execs in the Gaming team to ensure shared learning, best practises, latest techniques and consistency with marketing efforts.
- Work closely with digital marketing and brand to ensure there is consistency of message across all offsite and onsite touchpoints.
- Ensure promo material is aligned to brand guidelines & is fully compliant with advertising & regulatory standards.
- Staying constantly abreast of industry and competitor activities to ensure that we are staying ahead of the game.
- Report on the effectiveness of retention marketing activities to the commercial team and other stakeholders.
- Test, learn and continually improve.
What We’re Looking For…
- Creative thinking in developing a rolling calendar of campaigns targeting a variety of customer segments and preferences. Experienced in marketing at a micro level (extremely personalised, targeted marketing campaigns)
- Project, process and time management skills enabling campaigns are consistently delivered on time and to spec despite various disparate stakeholders and work streams
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills to identify key insights, value creation opportunities and process or performance improvements, which are all subsequently deployed back into the campaign planning process
- Strong report writing and presentation skills with excellent knowledge of presentation tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and interest in the real money gaming landscape of suppliers & competitors.
- A proactive attitude with a desire to win.
What you’ll get in return…
5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
Uncapped Holiday Allowance
Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
The Fun Stuff
Competitive salary and bonus scheme, ‘Pizza & Drinks Fridays’, health and wellbeing with free classes such as Yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu, running club and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff
Free underground parking, subsidised canteen, pension, health insurance, life insurance, sharesave scheme, access to thousands of online learning courses, free fruit to the office daily.
There’s more but we won’t go on…