Timeform is a sports data and content provider, collecting, analysing and packaging data for a broad range of customers. Our skilled team of analysts are globally-renowned for accuracy, credibility and judgement. Formed in 1948 and based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, Timeform is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment Ltd.
As a Content Executive in the Timeform horse racing team in Halifax, you will produce editorial and multi-media content that represents brand values for all Timeform channels, including the timeform.com website and Timeform App, social media, for B2B customers and in printed publications. Reporting to the Content Manager, you will work within the team to grow traffic, engagement and revenues across all platforms.
What you’ll be doing…
- Write interesting and engaging copy that promotes Timeform products and brand to appear across all Timeform channels and via B2B platforms
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current Content Management Systems used and current SEO best practices
- Contribute to content planning sessions
- Actively participate in multi-media content output
- Provide support to the Social Media team and other members of the Content and Marketing team as directed
- Be proactive in suggesting innovations, ideas and improvements to the Timeform content portfolio
What we’re looking for…
- Driving results: A highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record of using content to drive engagement
- Strategic thinking: Has the ability to manage return on investment versus return on effort, and to prioritise accordingly
- Analytical thinking: Highly analytical, good attention to detail and excellent problem solver with a flair for identifying trends.
- Customer focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of external and internal customers. Customer-centric, thinks and acts with the customer in mind
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of horse racing
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices
- Some knowledge/experience of using content management systems
- Some knowledge of Timeform products
- Excellent English written skills
- PC literacy, including MS Office
Other Relevant Information
Duties will normally fall within standard working hours (any 5 days from 7, agreed in advance), but occasional evening and Bank Holiday work may be required for which time in lieu will be given.