Timeform is a sports data and content provider, collecting, analysing and packaging data for a broad range of customers. Our skilled team of analysts are globally-renowned for accuracy, credibility and judgement. Formed in 1948 and based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, Timeform is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment Ltd.
As Content Manager, you will manage the team that is responsible for producing editorial and multi-media content for publishing across all Timeform and Infogol channels, including the Timeform and Infogol websites and Apps, social media, for B2B customers and in printed publications. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Content, the Content Manager will work with key stakeholders to plan, develop and implement a clear strategy to grow traffic, engagement and revenues across all platforms.
What you’ll be doing…
- Managing a team of six direct reports, giving clear direction and on-the-job coaching, while being an advocate for Timeform and Paddy Power Betfair values
- Work with key stakeholders to develop a clear Content strategy to grow traffic and engagement and increase conversion across all platforms
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge of current content marketing, social media and SEO best practices (inc. keyword planning) and implement accordingly to achieve business goals
- Project management of the expansion of Timeform and Infogol digital footprint
- Plan and maintain Calendar for Content team, organising the team to fulfil daily tasks
- Plan and maintain schedules for publications and delivery to external customers
- Contribute to the Content team in producing interesting and engaging copy that promotes Timeform and Infogol products and brand to appear across all digital channels and publications
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current Content Management Systems
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to produce regular KPI reports for key stakeholders. Use analysis of results to make data-driven decisions
What we’re looking for…
- Management Skills: Experience leading a team and driving results.
- Driving results: A highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Strategic thinking: Has the ability to manage return on investment versus return on effort, and to prioritise accordingly
- Analytical thinking: Highly analytical, good attention to detail and excellent problem solver with a flair for identifying trends.
- Customer focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of external and internal customers. Customer-centric, thinks and acts with the customer in mind
- Stakeholder management & influencing skills: Is comfortable operating at pace and actively builds a network of effective internal and external relationships. Can get things done both through formal channels and informal networks.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience managing a team
- Degree-level qualification, plus content marketing experience in a similar role
- Experience of using a variety of content marketing channels to drive results
- Creative thinking in developing a rolling calendar of multi-media content
- Reporting and data analysis (inc. Google Analytics) skills to identify key insights
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices
- Good knowledge of the sports and betting industries
- Knowledge and understanding of horse racing preferable
- Some experience of Design packages such as Photoshop
- Excellent English written skills
- PC literacy, including MS Office
Other Relevant Information
Duties will normally fall within standard working hours (any 5 days from 7, agreed in advance), but occasional evening and Bank Holiday work may be required for which time in lieu will be given.