12 month Secondment / Fixed TermContract
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) delivery team is a cross-functional team, created by the EXCO to deliver a consistent and transformational RPA programme across the whole of the Paddy Power Betfair group. The team will drive the programme through a mix of process redesign and the design and build of processes in the businesses chosen RPA tool. The team is also responsible for the management of relationships across multiple teams to ensure effective delivery of the programme, and a realisation of the benefits.
Reporting directly into Dan Heap – the Automation Director, this is an exciting high-profile opportunity for the right candidate.
The right candidate will be openly curious about how RPA can benefit Paddy Power Betfair, and will use their drive and determination to deliver the best RPA solutions, using the latest cutting edge technology, across all departments of Paddy Power Betfair.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will design the solutions agreed with the process transformation analyst and build and configure RPA solutions using the selected RPA platform.
- You will play a key role in process improvement reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business.
- You will be required to communicate design changes and technical requirements to business SMEs and management.
- Responsible for QA on all build of new processes within the selected RPA platform, before the UAT process with operational stakeholders.
- Build relationships and work closely with stakeholders across the business to be well positioned to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions.
- Work closely with the relevant IT and product teams to ensure external stakeholders are aware of what’s happening with our automation strategy and to ensure that we are aligned to overall group strategy.
- Adaptability to new systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Document writing
- Communicating and Influencing
What we’re looking for…
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages such as JAVA, PERL, C#, SQL etc.
- Excellent understanding of internal PPB processes or 3 years in a Business Analyst or project delivery role desirable
- Relevant degree qualification desirable – with Computer Science and Data Science at an advantage
- Demonstrates an understanding of system architecture
- Experience of implementing RPA solutions across a multitude of systems desirable
- eCommerce industry knowledge a plus
What you’ll get in return…
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pizza & Drinks Fridays
- Free classes such as Yoga, Bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu
- running, cycling and golf clubs and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Internal Applicants will be considered from other locations.