12 month Secondment / Fixed Term Contract
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) delivery team is a cross-functional team, created by the EXCO to deliver a consistent and transformational RPA programme across the whole of the Paddy Power Betfair group. The team will drive the programme through a mix of process redesign and the design and build of processes in the businesses chosen RPA tool. The team is also responsible for the management of relationships across multiple teams to ensure effective delivery of the programme, and a realisation of the benefits.
Reporting directly into Dan Heap – the Automation Director, this is an exciting high profile opportunity for the right candidate.
The right candidate will be openly curious about how work gets done across all departments of Paddy Power, and will have a drive to deliver redesigned processes that will allow for effective RPA implementation. This role will be focused on process redesign and project implementation, but will also use the simple designer tools to build processes in the RPA tool where required.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will play a key role in process improvement reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business.
- Working with the rest of the delivery group and business SMEs you will break down and analyse existing business processes in detail to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA supported solution.
- You will be required to communicate process changes and training requirements to business SMEs and management.
- You will design and configure RPA solutions using the selected RPA platform.
- Set deadlines working with key stakeholders, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of your projects.
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks and issues.
- Manage sub-project timelines and coordinate development testing with the operation and technology partners.
- Build relationships and work closely with stakeholders across the business to be well positioned to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions.
- Process Design
- Project Management
- Adaptability to new systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Document writing
- Communicating and Influencing
What we’re looking for…
- Excellent understanding of internal PPB processes or 3 years in a Business Analyst or project delivery role essential
- Relevant degree qualification desirable – with Computer Science and Data Science at an advantage
- Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project Management or Lean Six Sigma qualification desirable
- eCommerce industry knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in Visio would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of RPA tools and how they work desirable
What you’ll get in return…
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pizza & Drinks Fridays
- Free classes such as Yoga, Bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu
- running, cycling and golf clubs and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Internal Applicants will be considered from other locations.