Gaming Affiliate Partnerships Manager – Paddy Power Betfair (PPB)
Reports to: Head of Partnerships
The Gaming Partnerships Manager, will be responsible for managing the Gaming Affiliate Partnership programme (Casino, Games, Arcade, Bingo & Poker) specific to both UK and International regions. The primary responsibility is to meet the agreed commercial and campaign demands of the Paddy Power and Betfair brands. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, the role will have responsibility for improving the efficiency of our Gaming offering, making the Affiliate programme more digitally focused and ensuring we are delivering effective campaigns for both brands.
- Develop and manage affiliate revenue and customer forecasts and goals, contribute to budgets for Casino, Games, Arcade, Bingo and Poker for International regions.
- Sourcing new partnerships where available but also looking to explore new less traditional approaches to customer acquisition.
- Manage and drive profitable customer acquisition through affiliate partnerships, define strategy for affiliate networks and PPC affiliate partners moving forward.
- Stakeholder management to ensure relationship with key stakeholders is managed effectively
- Managing direct reports effectively to ensure that all key elements of the team are being covered. This relates to ad-serving, communications, new business development and compliance checks across the Affiliate portfolio.
- Responsible for delivering acquisition targets for both brands, planning appropriate strategies to ensure that we are optimising shared partners and are dividing exposure/coverage between the brands equally.
- Work with other members of the partnership team to define an agreed plan of how we reward partners for specific promotional activity. This should focus on methods to maximise ROI.
- Increase the digital focus of the team, test how we can increase the effectiveness of our digital assets.
- Monitor the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience of working in a campaign management capacity in Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing with a focus on Online
- Track record of managing Casino and Gaming affiliates ideally within the Gambling Sector.
- Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems and Affiliate software
- Enthusiastically committed to establishing oneself as top talent in the field of Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing as well as pursuing development of own knowledge base and skill set through constant learning.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
- In-depth knowledge of how gambling affiliates operate and the typical reward types offered.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
- Highly analytical, focussed and results-driven
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
- Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
- Must always be approachable and in all situations
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Very comfortable negotiating with and entertaining external partners
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing