Paddy Power and Betfair Gaming represent two heavyweight Casino businesses in the UK/Ire and Internationally. We are looking for a creative, forward-thinking, customer-centric, commercially savvy Product Executive who is analytical, strategic, technically savvy and innovative. Someone who understands the mindset of the player and is passionate about delivering the best possible Gaming content to our customers. This is an important role within Paddy Power Betfair Gaming Product team and we are looking for ambitious, dedicated candidates who want to develop their careers and go on to deliver great work in Gaming and Product Management.
The Product Executive is accountable for delivering high quality Games across all of our Gaming product verticals with the aim of contributing to the build of a best in class content portfolio by working closely with Cayetano and our major current and prospective Gaming suppliers.
- Collating the best content catalogue in our markets: This person will work with the team and internal stakeholders in order to analyse our customer base and learn what content works best for our customers. They will also work with third party gaming suppliers to source best in class content and with internal delivery teams to ensure that it is delivered on-time and will be key point of contact for suppliers. Additionally, this person will work with marketing teams to ensure that they are aware of the content that is being delivered and are enabled to market it as best possible.
- Optimising our front ends: This person will analyse customer data in order to optimise our game positioning logic across all product touchpoints. They will have key responsibility to ensure our shop windows are updated to deliver the best possible customer experience and use customer analytics and KPIs to determine the best games to display to specific customer cohorts by touchpoint. This person will work with operational teams to refine process and marketing teams to ensure stakeholders are informed.
- Supporting delivery of great product: This person will support the Gaming Product Managers and key suppliers in the prioritisation, delivery and go to market recommendations to stakeholders for 3rd party Marketing tools as well as new product developments. This person will work as part of the Gaming tribe to ensure our best in class content can be supported by best in class marketing tools and merchandised in order to deliver against Gaming Product OKRs. This person will work closely with Commercial Marketing stakeholders to provide go to market recommendations for new marketing tools through to benefit actualisation.
- Reporting & Analysis: This person needs to learn the requirements of the Paddy Power Betfair reporting systems and be able to deliver analysis when required and to different formats, as required. This person will be responsible for competitor and product analysis and will need to present findings to both the commercial, marketing and product teams on a regular basis.
- Relationship building: a key part of this role will be building and maintaining successful working relationships with a number of key stakeholders both internally and externally. The successful person in this role will be able to demonstrate keen relationship management skills.
- Analytical skills: The successful candidate will have to be inquisitive when it comes to the interpretation of both transactional and behavioural gaming data. The person in this role will be proactive in their ability to extract and analyse data to drive major content decisions and help optimise the existing content portfolio and shape the future roadmap.
- Strong communication skills: The person in this role will be responsible for producing high quality presentation material, so therefore an excellence in written communication is necessary with a focus on spelling and grammar. This person will have a keen eye for detail and a creative flair. The successful candidate must be able to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders clearly and with the appropriate professionalism and gravitas.
- Appetite to learn: The person in this role will need to become a Casino content expert with responsibility for key decision making for prioritisation of Slots, Card and Table games and Instant Wins, as well as work closely with Cayetano to help shape a high quality exclusive content roadmap.
- Understanding of Product Management processes: The person who is successful in applying for this role will demonstrate knowledge of product management principles, such as customer research and analysis, identifying customer pain points and major business opportunities and using these to build specification for great product.
- Experience in product management/product marketing
- Experience building go-to-market plans and working with stakeholders will be favoured
- Gaming background with Casino experience particularly advantageous
- A good sense of humour and can do attitude