This position is based in Dublin and reporting to the Finance Director – Retail.
You will be responsible for business partnering the Director of Irish Retail, managing 270+ shop P&Ls, leading the financial planning cycle of Irish Retail, as well as preparing financial plans and analysis to support strategic and commercial decision making for the Retail business.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Primary finance point of contact for Director of Irish Retail.
- Deliver actionable insights for the Retail business based off a range of monthly management reporting packs. Ensure KPIs are agreed and efficiently reported, analysed and acted upon to improve performance.
- Manage the quarterly budget and forecasting cycle for Revenue, COS, Opex and Capex. Support the preparation of the Retail LTP.
- Lead cost management of the Retail business, challenging and promoting effective and efficient spend while identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Deliver proactive ad-hoc financial analysis to support and influence BU decision making.
- Work with Insights and Analytics team to identify areas for deeper analysis and input towards strategic projects.
- Ad hoc projects or tasks as required.
What We’re Looking For…
- Commercially savvy individual who will add tangible value to the business.
- Self-starter, proactively seeks out opportunities.
- High energy and thrives in a deadline-driven environment. Strong time management skills.
- Strong communicator, confident and credible with senior stakeholders and able to relate to those from non-financial (and specifically operational retail) background.
- Intellectually able to manage a large and complex P&L. Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent MS Office skills (including financial modelling) and Oracle financial systems experience.
- Qualified accountant with min 2 years PQE.
- Business partnering experience and knowledge/experience of retail gambling sector preferable but not essential.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection