This is a fast paced, results driven role with responsibility for the relationship management of Paddy Power Betfair’s mid-level VIPs. This entry-level role into VIP Relationship Management is aimed at individuals aspiring to become brand ambassadors for PPB’s high net worth clientele through ensuring excellent delivery of the client management strategy, high engagement levels and overall adherence to required process and policies. The successful candidate will begin their career in the VIP department and look to progress to becoming a VIP Relationship Manager.
The VIP Relationship Management Team are responsible for the day-to-day execution of PPB’s VIP client management strategy. The team is tasked with quickly building strong relationships, understanding the true needs of our clients and, ultimately, long-term loyalty to Paddy Power Betfair.
- Build strong and solid client relationships
- Achieve engagement and service level targets
- Ownership of a portfolio of mid-level VIP clients with a bespoke approach
- Proactive and anticipate client’s requirements
- Ensure expectations are exceeded
- Resolve client enquiries
- Improve client experience
- Seek potential up-sell opportunities
- Compile client feedback to support improvements to customer experience and identify commercial opportunities
- Adherence and timely delivery against set policies and guidelines
- Understand how our clients behave and the commercial impact from an individual as well as a portfolio level
- Identification and nurturing of VIPs who have reduced or ceased activity
- Through strong relationships with the VIPs, ensure that sufficient evidential information is sourced to meet any Anti-Money Laundering and Responsible Gambling requirements
- Attendance at hospitality events to host VIP clients, including evenings and weekends
- Attend company meetings within Ireland, United Kingdom and other locations as required by the business.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- INTEREST IN THE SPORTS BETTING INDUSTRY – An interest in the industry and in Sports/Gaming would be beneficial. Previous experience in the industry or similar verticals would be advantageous but is not required
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS – Excellent literacy and interpersonal skills, both in spoken and written English. Confidence communicating with both internal and external stakeholders
- INFLUENCING SKILLS – Personal yet professional. The ability to build trusting relationships and collaborate well with others
- FLEXIBLE AND RESILIANT – Availability to VIP clients and able to adapt to their requirements
- JUDGEMENT UNDER PRESSURE – Ability to assess and make the correct decisions in live situations
- CULTURE FIT – Can operate at pace, has high self-awareness, is ambitious, of low ego, transparent, shows initiative, operates with high integrity, is accountable and results-focused.