The Talent Acquisition Partner is a subject matter expert accountable for delivering exceptional Talent for hiring needs across the business. Working closely with Hiring Managers & HR Business Partners, the Talent Acquisition Partner will ensure they are sourcing the best talent in the marketplace through various sourcing channels in order to deliver against key metrics; including Time to Hire, Direct Sourcing and Candidate Satisfaction.
- Stakeholder management – Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners & other HR teams.
- Candidate sourcing – Provide tailored candidate shortlists in response to specific recruitment assignments. Use full variety and scope of candidate attraction options to drive relevant candidate traffic to Paddy Power Betfair. Proactively approach relevant talent using a variety of networking techniques.
- High volume recruitment for Customer Support from designing attraction strategies to implementing and managing multiple Assessment Centres.
- Candidate management – own relationship with all candidates, guiding them through the full recruitment lifecycle from initial screening to offer & rejection.
- Candidate experience – Adopt a “every candidate is a customer” mentality and ensure this culture is inherent in everything we do.
- Supplier management – Build & maintain strong relationships with external recruitment suppliers and monitor their performance regularly.
- Market mapping – Monitor industry trends and provide regular and timely market updates to segment business & HR teams on external companies and relevant developments.
- Recruitment tools – Ensure all information is accurately stored in our Applicant Tracking System on a real-time and consistent basis.
- Reporting & analysis – Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, providing data such as; sourcing activity per role / market intelligence. Use data & insights to inform decision-making.
- Commercially Savvy – Makes it their business to know our business, customers, products and industry
- Hungry for Results – Gives more than is asked on every task or assignment
- Wins Together – Is a team player, develops robust relationships and works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Customer Obsessed – Gains insight into external and internal customer needs and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Resilient – Demonstrates a bias for action when faced with problems. Is confident under pressure
- Game Changer – Embraces change with an open-mind and an eagerness to try out new things
- Effective Communicator – Demonstrates humility in their dealings with others. Listens with intent, appreciates others opinions
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working in an in-house recruitment function, working across a range of junior to senior appointments, and gained in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills, at multiple levels, across a range of functions within a matrix structure
- Savvy with data, excellent problem-solving skills, and a creative mind-set
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Demonstrate an ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate across many segments of the business
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills