The Recruiter is a subject matter expert accountable for delivering exceptional Talent for hiring needs across the business, and having ownership for project managing and delivering key strategic talent acquisition projects.
Working closely with Hiring Managers & HR Business Partners, the Recruiter will ensure they are sourcing the best talent in the marketplace through both passive and active sourcing channels in order to deliver against key metrics; including Time to Hire, Direct Sourcing and Candidate Satisfaction.
- Stakeholder management – Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners & other HR teams.
- Candidate sourcing – Provide tailored candidate shortlists in response to specific recruitment assignments. Use full variety and scope of candidate attraction options to drive relevant candidate traffic to Paddy Power Betfair. Proactively approach relevant talent using a variety of networking techniques.
- Talent Pooling – Using our CRM tool, proactively create and maintain talent pools of candidates for hard-to-fill and strategically identified recruitment needs.
- Candidate management – own relationship with all candidates, guiding them through the full recruitment lifecycle from initial screening to offer & rejection.
- Candidate experience – Champion the “every candidate is a customer” mentality and ensure this culture is inherent in everything we do.
- Market mapping – Monitor industry trends and provide regular and timely market updates to segment business & HR teams on external companies and relevant developments.
- Recruitment tools – Ensure all information is accurately stored in our Applicant Tracking System on a real-time and consistent basis.
- Reporting & analysis – Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, providing data such as; sourcing activity per role / market intelligence. Use data & insights to inform decision-making.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience of working in an in-house talent acquisition team, working across a range of junior to senior appointments gained in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills at multiple levels across a range of functions within a matrix structure
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and a creative mind-set
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Demonstrate an ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate across many segments of the business
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.