Working within in the UK & Ireland Sports team, you will work with key stakeholders across many areas of the business to drive the decision-making process and overall direction of the Betfair brand. Within the team you will delve into performance reporting, marketing and customer analytics to fully understand the business and develop a broad range of analytical skills.
What you’ll be doing…
- Evaluate and understand the drivers of all UK&I sports revenue streams.
- Use data and logic to understand customer behaviours.
- Show how customer experience and interactions impact performance.
- Collate data and insights from multiple sources to reach the most accurate conclusions.
- Encourage a data led approach to the decision-making process within the UK&I Sports team.
- Communicate the relationship between operational and commercial KPIs for Betfair:
- How customers behave and how this impacts activity and profitability
- How to optimise resources to positively impact customer behaviour
- Work closely with multiple areas within the business to understand what impact initiatives have on performance and how we can initiate the next best action.
- Prioritise key outcomes for the Betfair brand to align the business to focus on what really matters
What we’re looking for…
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g. mathematics, statistics, economics etc)
- Strong analytical background; high numerical aptitude is required along with basic SQL skills
- 1+ years commercial experience in a customer focussed analytical, statistical or quantitative role driving business decisions
- Experience using Tableau or other relevant BI tools an advantage
- Knowledge of R (or equivalent) an advantage
- Knowledge of online/offline sports betting an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deliver technical details effectively to all levels within a business
- Team player with the ability to build successful relationships and positively influence people.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection