The Paid Search Manager will be responsible for driving team performance while managing, optimising and reporting on PPC campaigns for the group brands, products and regions. You will play a pivotal role in advancing the Search function within Paddy Power Betfair leading on automation, scale and efficiency across our campaigns.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- You will oversee the execution and optimisation of Paid Search Campaigns (Google, Bing & Apple) with fluid budget and aggressive payback targets
- In this role, you will be managing the International & Gaming PPC team and ensuring campaigns are delivered against agreed requirements, KPIs & targets across all products.
- You will be responsible for reporting, analysing & interpreting data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what we can do to influence it.
- You will play a major part in optimising performance by identifying, implementing & testing opportunities.
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing, and evaluating team members
- You will work closely with the Search developer to advance campaigns and drive search automation initiatives across all key markets and products
- Campaign planning, creation & implementation.
- Day to day account maintenance & optimisation.
- You will be working with & influencing stakeholders.
- Collaborating within team to optimise for the group.
- Optimising processes.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge, developments, tactics & strategies.
What we’re looking for…
- 3+ years in a PPC Role
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluency in English
- Strong academic background, to degree level or above.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry & in particular the search engine marketing industry.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently, in a team & to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Collaborates across the organisation to get things done.
- Communicates effectively.
- Understands the business and makes good commercial decisions.
- Analytical and results-driven.
- Time management, organisation & prioritisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing
- Fluent in Spanish or another language
- Google Adwords qualifications.
- Automation & scripting experience
- Doubleclick Search experience
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics qualifications.
- Basic knowledge of coding.
- Project management.
What you’ll get in return…
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pizza & Drinks Fridays
- Free classes such as Yoga, Bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu
- running, cycling and golf clubs and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
There’s more but we won’t go on…