At PPB we obsess over what our customers think. From our mobile apps to our advertising and everything in between, we sweat the detail in pursuit of building experiences that our customers will love. We’re recruiting for someone to embody this passion for deep customer understanding – they’ll be responsible for delivering world-class qualitative insight across our commercial, product and marketing functions. Working closely with members of the insight team and other research and insight teams across the business, this person will be at the forefront of customer understanding and will act as the “voice of the punter” by providing customer-led recommendations to challenge pre-conceptions and encourage different ways of thinking.
What you’ll be doing…
- Act as the “voice of the punter” to enable the business to make decisions based on deep customer understanding and insight
- Independently design and run primary qualitative research initiatives (including but not limited to – focus groups, online communities, depth interviews, etc)– every phase from planning and designing through to analysis and delivery
- Consistently deliver insight in an impactful and engaging way, whether it be a single PPT slide or a two-day workshop
- Where appropriate, commission 3rd party agencies to help design and run primary qualitative research
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand, refine and answer their key business questions
- Work with other Insight/Analytic functions to extract additional relevant data to enhance your own work and recommendations
What we’re looking for…
- Hands on experience of designing and facilitating a variety of qualitative methodologies, knowledge of their limitations and when to apply them
- Comfortable adapting existing approaches and developing new methodologies in the context of business needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to distil large amounts of information into actionable recommendations
- Strong empathy and passion for the customer
- Ideally also some experience of design and analysis of quantitative methodologies
- Graduate ideally with a 2.1 from a top university
- Strong track record of delivering qualitative research that has delivered business change and impact
- At least 3 years of qualitative insight experience either client side or in a research agency (or equivalent)
- A desire for a role which you can grow into, with the opportunity to take on bigger, more strategic projects over time
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Regular travel between Dublin and London required, as well as potentially to international markets
What will you get in return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team or opportunities within the business.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection