The Online Finance team is the largest part of the PPB Commercial Finance structure and is responsible for partnering PPB and the PPB Exco team (excluding MD Retail).
The role will be responsible for business partnering the PP.com Sports and Gaming Directors. It will be instrumental in maximising EBITDA through a combination of strong cost control, revenue analysis, and supporting the business to find opportunities to increase revenues and / or returns.
Dublin based with some London travel. Reports into the Head of Finance, PP.com. Assisted by Commercial Finance Analyst in reporting and analysis tasks.
What you’ll be doing…
- Primary finance point of contact for PP.com P&L Directors and their leadership teams.
- Commercial finance owner of PP.com P&Ls, providing comprehensive analysis on performance vs. budget.
- Provide input to key commercial and analytical issues and decisions. Strong commercial awareness and understanding of drivers of P&L performance in PPB and the wider gaming sector
- Maintain close relationship with Accounting Operations team to fully understand all month end accounting and ensure relevant team members are exposed to the business as appropriate
- Manage the quarterly budget and forecasting cycle, ensuring stakeholders are fully engaged in P&L impact of assumptions and that targets are challenging but achievable
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency, establish a strong relationship with the Procurement and Commercial Negotiations teams to input into upcoming projects
- Ad hoc support for Head of Finance, PP.com.
What we’re looking for…
Highly numerate with strong financial and analytical skills
Qualified accountant with 2+ years experience and with an excellent academic background
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection