Reporting to the Casino Manager, you will be responsible for planning and delivering world class marketing campaigns to Casino & Live Casino customers via our website and mobile apps, using a variety of communication channels. These campaigns will have a tangible impact on the commercial performance of the Casino business, both immediately post campaign and month-on-month. As such, you will have a major impact on the revenue growth of Betfair Casino.
The role requires a highly motivated individual with a strong all-round skillset to quickly understand what our customers want, then deliver a high volume of relevant marketing campaigns to them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing end-to-end delivery of high quality promotional campaigns with minimal supervision, from concept stage through to analysis
- Personalisation of our marketing activity to offer our customers the promotions that matter to them, in real time and through their preferred communication channels
- Integrating our Product Roadmap within marketing plans, delivering effective go-to-market strategies to promote new games and product features to our players
- Managing campaign performance to ensure our promotional offers achieve target ROI and stay within budget
- Analysing your campaigns to measure ROI and performance against agreed KPIs
- Executing monthly test & learn plans and A/B testing, using learnings to drive iterative improvement of marketing output
- Ongoing industry analysis to ensure our customer marketing proposition stays ahead of the competition
- Working with our CRM and Lifecycle teams to deliver automated email, SMS and Push campaigns that optimise customer lifetime value
- Collaborating with Acquisition teams to promote Betfair Casino through external digital channels, including PPC, Affiliates, Social and Display
- Ensuring that all campaigns are delivered in-line with established brand guidelines
- Working with stakeholders across the business to surface your campaigns across all customer touchpoints, including CRM, Creative Studio, Content, Operations, Customer Service and Brand teams
What we’re looking for…
- Commercial acumen and a will to deliver campaigns that impact revenue
- Experience in a fast-moving e-commerce environment
- Demonstrable interest in the real money gambling landscape
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- Educated to degree level
What you’ll get in return…
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pizza & Drinks Fridays
- Free classes such as Yoga, Bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu
- running, cycling and golf clubs and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection