As a PPC Executive sitting within the Search team in Digital, you will be responsible for managing, optimising and reporting on PPC campaigns for the various Paddy Power Betfair brands, products and regions. You will play a pivotal role in advancing the Search function within Paddy Power Betfair working on automation, scale and efficiency across our campaigns. Reporting to the Senior PPC Manager, the primary responsibility is to meet the agreed commercial and campaign demands of the selected brands.
This is a fast-paced, analytical driven position and the successful candidate will become a PPC expert for the PPB Group. The Search team comprises of 15 talented individuals and the successful candidate can play a pivotal role in shaping their future through opportunities internal or external to the team. We reward strong performers and like to promote within the team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the relevant stakeholders in the International commercial team and within digital (which includes SEO, Affiliates, Promotions, CRM and Online Media.)
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be managing PPC campaigns based on agreed requirements, KPIs & targets.
- You will be responsible for reporting, analysis & interpretation of data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what we can do to influence it.
- You will play a major part in optimising performance by identifying, implementing & testing opportunities.
- Campaign planning, creation & implementation.
- Day to day account maintenance (e.g. monitoring, troubleshooting, updating).
- Day to day account optimisation (account structure, keywords, ads, landing pages, bidding).
- You will be working with & influencing stakeholders.
- Collaborating within team to optimise for the group.
- Optimising processes.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge, developments, tactics & strategies.
What we’re looking for…
- Experience managing end-to-end PPC and Google Ads campaigns advantageous
- Advertiser experience would be beneficial
- Google Ads qualifications are desirable
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry & in particular the search engine marketing industry
- Analytical and results-driven
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection