The PPC Executive will be responsible for managing, optimising and reporting on PPC campaigns for the various Paddy Power Betfair brands, products and regions.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be managing PPC campaigns based on agreed requirements, KPIs & targets.
- You will be responsible for reporting, analysis & interpretation of data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what we can do to influence it.
- You will play a major part in optimising performance by identifying, implementing & testing opportunities.
- Campaign planning, creation & implementation.
- Day to day account maintenance (e.g. monitoring, troubleshooting, updating).
- Day to day account optimisation (account structure, keywords, ads, landing pages, bidding).
- You will be working with & influencing stakeholders.
- Collaborating within team to optimise for the group.
- Optimising processes.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge, developments, tactics & strategies.
What we’re looking for…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluency in English
- Strong academic background, to degree level or above.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry & in particular the search engine marketing industry.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently, in a team & to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Collaborates across the organisation to get things done.
- Communicates effectively.
- Understands the business and makes good commercial decisions.
- Analytical and results-driven.
- Time management, organisation & prioritisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in a dedicated digital marketing role.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns on Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms.
- Google Ads qualifications.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection