***Closing date for applications 22nd October***
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager, Bingo & Poker, the Bingo Commercial Manager will be Dublin based and responsible for the ideation, planning, co-ordination and analysis of all campaign & promotional activity across Paddy Power Bingo. An essential element of this role will be to define and deliver against a marketing strategy, with the need to deliver a differentiated customer proposition in a crowded on-line Bingo marketplace. Creative thinking on how to drive revenue and customer growth will be required so a strategic and creative mind, along with an ability to translate ideas into action is key.
What you’ll be doing…
- Marketing strategy and campaign planning for Paddy Power Bingo through efficient and value-adding investment of a large marketing budget; covering all opportunities within the sporting and entertainment calendar, along with the product roadmap.
- Develop and deliver a robust through-the-line marketing plan to maximise ROI from a new multi-million pound above-the-line media investment made annually in Bingo.
- Working closely with colleagues in Digital Marketing to ensure our acquisition strategy is optimal.
- Using analysis to deliver ongoing segmentation of onsite content and optimisation of Bingo room schedules.
- Working closely with the Product, Operations, VIP, & Cross-sell teams to understand and feed into the product development strategy, stay abreast of the roadmap for delivery of new product, and to incorporate these new products/ features into effective go-to-market plans which will drive revenue growth
- Support the delivery of key projects to completion by engaging with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver the desired outcome
- Undertaking analysis and providing insight into specific changes for all stages of the customer lifecycle to enable efficient decision making and identify trends in consumer behaviour
- Ensuring the on-going efficiency of marketing spend across all customer segments and at various stages of the customer lifecycle to ensure optimal ROI
- Working closely with 3rd party content and software suppliers to ensure Bingo offers best in class content and customer experience.
- Staying constantly abreast of industry and competitor activities to ensure that we are staying ahead of the game.
- Staying up-to-date with the developing regulatory environment, ensuring we are fully compliant at all times.
- Stakeholder management & influencing skills: Is comfortable operating at pace to a high standard despite requiring the involvement of multiple stakeholders across multiple countries in order to deliver results. Actively builds a network of effective relationships across Paddy Power Betfair. Can get things done both through formal channels and informal networks.
- Strategic thinking: Has the ability to manage return on investment versus return on effort, and to prioritise accordingly.
- Driving results: A highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Analytical thinking: Highly analytical, good attention to detail and excellent problem solver with a flair for identifying trends.
- Customer focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of external and internal customers. Customer-centric, thinks and acts with the customer in mind.
What we’re looking for….
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online gaming industry, preferably in Bingo.
- Creative and innovative thinking to developing a rolling calendar of campaigns targeting a variety of customer segments and preferences. Experienced in marketing at a micro level (extremely personalised, targeted marketing campaigns)
- Project, process and time management skills enabling campaigns are consistently delivered on time and to spec despite various disparate stakeholders and work streams
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills to identify key insights, value creation opportunities and process or performance improvements, which are all subsequently deployed back into the campaign planning process
- Strong report writing and presentation skills with excellent knowledge of presentation tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of and interest in the real money gaming landscape of suppliers & competitors
- 3+ years’ experience working in an e-commerce or m-commerce environment, ideally in a B2C Marketing role.
- Experience in personnel management essential
- 3rd level degree in a related discipline.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection