This role will have the opportunity to effect change from the start. The Online Media team’s core objective is delivering acquisition, reach, frequency and relevant messages. The role offers the opportunity for an ambitious person to work in a fast-moving environment with a world class Marketing team. It will involve;
- activating online media activity,
- executing and optimising campaigns.
- improving key performance measures.
What You’ll be Doing…
- Media & Agency Management: Evaluate and negotiate for media placement opportunities that fulfil both brand’s stated volume and profit targets for new customer acquisition; manage logistics of deployment schedules and agency partner for acquisition/retention media campaigns.
- Campaign Analysis: Responsible for managing and optimizing the online media budget to ensure we are delivering positive return on investment and making spend decisions based on performance.
- Achieving marketing performance goals for new user acquisition/retention and revenue generation.
- Taking a hands-on approach to driving success, with ownership and heavy involvement in delivering day-to-day online media operations across multiple regions.
- Work with key partners and the selected agency to identify and maximise campaign performance.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence: Monitor the marketplace, competitive landscape, industry trends, and third-party data sources to constantly identify new marketing opportunities and / or potential threats.
- You will be passionate about researching new developments within digital and assist in formulating testing plans, focusing and prioritizing on scalable opportunities.
- Manage end to end testing processes including requirements gathering/documentation, seamless test design and accurate result measurement.
What We’re Looking For…
- Must have experience of working in a campaign management capacity in Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing with a focus on Online.
- Track record of analysing online issues and opportunities as well as providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems, social media platforms, RTB and their applications.
- Enthusiastically committed to establishing oneself as top talent in the field of Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing as well as pursuing development of own knowledge base and skill set through constant learning.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
What you’ll get in return…
5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
Uncapped Holiday Allowance
Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
The Fun Stuff
Competitive salary and bonus scheme, ‘Pizza & Drinks Fridays’, health and wellbeing with free classes such as Yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu, running club and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff
Free underground parking, subsidised canteen, pension, health insurance, life insurance, sharesave scheme, access to thousands of online learning courses, free fruit to the office daily.
There’s more but we won’t go on…