Working as a member of the Finance Systems team, this role will be focused on supporting Oracle eBusiness financial modules and other third-party Finance applications.
What you’ll be doing….
- Helpdesk support for end-user issues, requests and queries
- Master data administration of users, employees, suppliers and bank accounts
- Performance of month-end system procedures
- Assisting on implementation projects with testing, data migration and configuration
- Periodic assistance of internal and external system audits and access reviews
- Creating and maintain system and process documentation and end-user training
What we’re looking for…
- Strong customer service focus and ability to quickly establish good working relationships with end users
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Enthusiasm and willingness to broaden knowledge of Finance Systems, in particular Oracle eBusiness Suite
Experience of Oracle Financials and/or working in a system support desk environment is highly desirable. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to progress a career in Finance Systems.
What you’ll get in return…
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pizza & Drinks Fridays
- Free classes such as Yoga, Bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu
- running, cycling and golf clubs and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
There’s more but we won’t go on…