**COMPETITIVE SALARY + BONUS PACKAGE**
Join the fast paced International team that are focused on customers needs.
Swedish Customer Service Agent has to respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails. Provide technical support to customers
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
- Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department
Must have ..
- Full eligibility to work in Malta
- Happy to work mixed shifts between 6:30am – 3:30am across weekdays and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written Swedish and English
- Excellent typing skills – speed and accuracy & computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
- A proven team player with a can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment, able to multitask.
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
Nice to have …
- Customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre environment with high call volume.
- Igaming experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
- A passion for sports.
- Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the Paddy Power Betfair customer experience