The talent acquisition specialist will work as part of the recruitment team to attract, source and interview the highest quality talent to work in our industry leading betting shops. Utilising different recruitment and attraction tools to build up talent pipelines will be key to success. The ability to identify the high calibre candidates across all shop role levels also vital. Screening and interviewing for competencies is an essential part of the role. The role holder will be a specialist in identifying best fit candidates for the company and be experienced in high volume recruitment.
- Project Management experience is essential as we review our entire recruitment strategy with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Accurate data reporting, and leverage of data analytics to drive labour force planning and recruitment and sourcing decisions. Manage and deliver Recruitment metrics as part of recruitment project.
- Experience and knowledge of how to use a number of different sourcing platforms, including job boards, social media, and referral schemes to drive a direct recruitment strategy.
- Partner with the Resourcing Manager to drive an effective recruitment strategy.
- Manage and deliver Recruitment metrics
- Partner with Resourcing Manger to improve processes and improve service to the business
- Continually source top quality candidates at Customer Service, Assistant Manager and Shop Manager levels, taking ownership for speed of recruitment delivery across allocated Retail Districts.
- Effective use of the applicant tracking system (ATS) to streamline recruitment processes, with candidate care top of the agenda.
- Identify key candidate experience and manage high volume competency based interviews with success percentages at interview a key measure of success.
- Conduct high quality face to face competency based interviews and effective assessment centre’s to identify best fit candidates for Paddy Power Retail Shops, with success measured on retention levels and shop improvements.
- Achievement of key recruitment KPIs, with a focussed and adaptable approach ensuring you stay on top of Time to Hire.
- Effective stakeholder management, with appropriate engagement and consultation throughout the recruitment process; working with stakeholders to get the right candidates in the right shops at the right time.
- Contribution to continuous development in recruitment, able to review current process and suggest and implement improvements.
- Experienced volume recruiter, with ability to source and attract great candidates for both customer service and managerial roles.
- Project Management experience
- Proven ability to screen and interview against a competency framework, and make sound hiring decisions backed up by evidence at interview.
- A track record for working and recruiting at pace and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong influencing skills and proven ability to successfully build productive relationships with stakeholders across a global organisation.
- A strong team player with a collaborative style and a proven track record of effectively delivering through a HR team.
- Strong communicator with a logical, structured, clear, credible and mature style. Capable of quickly engaging audiences of all levels. Not afraid to challenge stakeholders, where necessary.
Beneficial Experience and Qualifications
- Recruitment and interviewing in a retail or customer service focussed environment
- Experience in driving projects to results
- Degree level education
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Excel
In February 2016, Paddy Power and Betfair merged to form one of the largest online betting operators in the world: Paddy Power Betfair plc. The merger propelled the enlarged group into the FTSE 50.
The Paddy Power brand boasts an international multi-channel betting and gaming group. The Paddy Power brand is widely seen as one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe. The Betfair brand is famous for Innovation. Betfair pioneered the betting exchange in 2000 – a product which altered the landscape of the sports betting industry.
Today, Paddy Power Betfair is a force to be reckoned with. We have a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of B2C and B2B operations across Europe.