****This role is a 6 month FTC****
Flutter Entertainment plc is dual-listed in London and Ireland providing an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced organisation. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Company Secretarial Assistant who is keen to pursue a career as a Company Secretary This role is part of the broader Legal, Regulatory Affairs and Company Secretariat function and therefore there may be the opportunity to assist with the broader teams. No prior experience is necessary but a Bachelor’s Degree and/or pursuit of an ICSA Qualification is required.
What you’ll be doing….
- Assisting with the provision of Company Secretarial Services to the Group
- Preparing and assisting with the organisation and hosting of board meetings
- Assisting with the updating and maintenance of statutory and administration records and all related company registers in accordance with regulations and legislation
- Support with the completion and release of regulatory and legal filings
- Updating blueprint
- Assisting with ensuring corporate website are up to date from a company perspective
- Assisting with the updating of Insider Lists
- Assisting with gathering information for licence applications in relation to entities and directors
- Liaise with the Registrar of companies/local service providers in various jurisdictions
- Helping to draft ad hoc board minutes/shareholder resolutions
- Assisting the team with the Annual Report
- Assisting the team with the AGM or other shareholder general meetings
- Assisting with ad hoc projects including in the broader Legal, Regulatory Affairs and Company Secretariat function
What we’re looking for….
- Qualifications: Working towards ICSA Qualification; a Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Interested in pursuing a career as a Company Secretary
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written (English)
- Attention to detail
- Proactive with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
- Used to working with confidential information
- Ability to work with a variety of skills and personalities
- Strong team ethic
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of Blueprint (useful)
What will you get in return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team or opportunities within the business.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!