Role closes – 1st November 2019
Exchange Liquidity Analyst
The Exchange Liquidity Analyst sits within our Exchange Liquidity Team where our mission is to provide highly liquid and tradable sports betting opportunities for our customers.
This multi-faceted collaborative role assumes a wide range of responsibilities, predominantly focused on measuring, analysing and improving Exchange liquidity levels.
What you’ll be doing….
Health Analytics: Analyse health metrics designed to find changes in our ecosystem over time and provide insight on why the change has occurred
Proposition Optimization: Efficient selection, prioritization and execution of market proposition projects which will turn the needle for Exchange health
Product Ownership and Test & Learn: Execution of test & learn initiatives across our product to optimize the proposition.
What we’re looking for….
A responsibility to learn new problem-solving styles, quantitative methods and technical skills is placed on a Liquidity Analyst. Examples of these are as follows:
- SQL to query databases;
- A good understanding of the workings of relevant statistical software packages (R, Knime, SPSS);
- A very advanced understanding of Excel including data handling components, formulae, pivot tables and PowerPivot;
- A good understanding of the theory behind relational databases and a high degree of comfort using such databases to handle large structured data sets including an understanding of all join-types, indexing, data-typing, principles of storage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly numerical ability a passion for finding solutions to complex problems
- Experience coordinating with multiple stakeholders in a global business
- A history of delivering results within exacting deadlines
- Experience in product ownership and management is an advantage
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection